Custom document plugin in 10.2.9

lock
push_pin
done
Answered

Hello!

I am just investigating right now, but it seems there is an error with custom plugins in 10.2.9, and a small GUI error (that’s for sure) in the document template dialog, when opening a template for editing, the archive provider drop down is empty, it should show "SO Archive".

Empty "stored in" field

But it is not possible to select the custom plugin, neither in the LoadTemplate popup (first popup when adding a template) or in the template details popup, the list simply doesn't contain my plugin.

Missing plugin name in drop down

The good thing is that 1: The plugin is loaded, and it doesn't fail, my first upgrade failed, and I got an error in the log-file, but now it runs. and 2: When upgrading a SuperOffice with templates that uses the plugin, the document is created, and my plugin runs. That way I know the plugin works, but of maybe I could have missed something in the headers and attributes for reflection.

Has anyone tested their document plugin on 10.2.9.yet?

10 Nov 2023 | 10:14 AM

All Replies (1)

Hi Martin,

Is this a plugin which have been working with previous versions of SuperOffice, or are you testing it out for the first time together with version 10.2.9?

Best regards,

Trude Smedbråten

15 Nov 2023 | 03:25 PM

Add reply